Chalean Extreme

Options
jms14letgo
jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
edited March 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey there! I just started Chalean Extreme this morning. This will be my second time going through. I was wondering if anyone else is currently going through it, or would like to go through it with me? We could get a group going, or just add friends for support. :)

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not currently doing it but I've done it twice before and LOOOOVE it! Feel free to add me - I love talking about that program! :D
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Friend request sent. :) Anyone else?
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just started again yesterday! I am committed to 3 days a week until my wedding which is 72 days away(aaaahhhh!!! :) )!!! Feel free to add me.
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone have results pics if you've done the program before? I don't have pics and didn't finish last time, but did about 6 weeks and was LOVING how I felt and my results in that short time.
  • Jessikin13
    Jessikin13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in week 2 of the Lean Circuit, but I am starting it again right after I finish. Feel free to add me as well!
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago...feel free to add me
  • dtaylor602
    dtaylor602 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I was training on my off days for Marathons I used Chalene and really enjoyed it!! Really helped my muscles unsure of my next work out if you catch my drift!! I have a bad shoulder now and can't use the weights right now!! Good luck!!!

• giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Thanks for the link @giusa ! I was a part of that group my first time around, but it wasn't very active back then. It looks much more active now.

I encourage others to join that group with me. :)

@startingover72 glad to see someone else that is doing the program with me. I just finished up my second week.. though I'm being forced to take it super easy. I have fluid in both of my ears and if I push too hard in my workouts it causes me to be weak and off balance all day long. :( So, until i get that cleared up.. I can't get too extreme. I look forward to "working out with you" anyway.

@dtaylor602 It really is amazing how quickly her program helps to build strength, and she does a good job of mixing her workouts up. I love that about all of her programs.