NEED HELP

Options
I live in montana where its really cold right now I think the high for today is 15, my gym is closed on sundays and I am wondering what I can do at home to help burn some calories. I did clean my house so that help but only a little. Any thoughts?:smile:
Danielle

Replies

• moonchild6984
    Options
    I live in montana where its really cold right now I think the high for today is 15, my gym is closed on sundays and I am wondering what I can do at home to help burn some calories. I did clean my house so that help but only a little. Any thoughts?:smile:
    Danielle
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Do you have cable? Find something on FitTV. Do you have an exercise dvd you could pop in? How about jogging up and down stairs for 15 minutes, throwing in some sit-ups/crunches, some pushups... Have a library nearby? Head over and pick up a workout tape or exercise book. Look up workouts on the internet. Looks like you have a little one, how about putting on some music and dancing! There are TONS of things you can do!

Good luck and +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Here's a free video for you:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9359617KgRNtJ6

or if you want to do it at your own pace:

http://www.realage.com/WorkOutCenter/fitness/fpEntry.aspx

when I was stuck on Amtrak one time - I walked in place - you could also call someone you haven't talked to in a while and walk around the house while you talk.
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    Jump rope! 14 calories per minute! woohoo!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Danielle
    Hey girl!! It's really cold here in Idaho too! I don't work out on Sundays, but if I can't make it to the gym a home dvd is always good to have on hand. I enjoy pilates and the walk away the pounds ones. Heidi:flowerforyou: