Wii Active 2?

Options
Does anyone have the Wii Sports Active 2? Do you like it? Is it fun? I am starting to get bored with my wii fit and am looking for something that will really make me sweat.

Replies

• ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have it and LOVE it! You really sweat.
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I havent tried it, but I do have the Biggest Loser game, and I love it. You get a good sweat. I also like the just dance. I workout to that too.
  • ldando
    ldando Posts: 8
    Options
    Haven't got it on the wii but do have it on the xbox, its a good work out and yeah I sweat like hell! :)
  • dustflyin
    dustflyin Posts: 12
    Options
    I just bought it and love it so far! Never tried the wii fit but I just started really working out and am doing the cardio kick start 3 week program for about 20 min sessions on the medium setting. I am usually sweaty at the end and ready to be done! Lol! I like the heart rate mon and burn aprox 90 calories average in a session. I also will do some additional cardio afterward somedays when I feel like I've been bad and need to. For the money it's pretty good. My only complaint is that the sensors sometimes don't pick up every rep if you go too fast but I just figure it's extra exercise if I have to do a few more reps to get it to count :)
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    I have it, also, and LOVE it! Definitely a work out, and I haven't gotten bored with it yet. It's trainer led and they change up the workouts and muscle groups. I began with the 21 day cardio kick start, spent a few days after that playing with a few other pre programed workouts, and today finished phase 2 of 3 in the 9 week program.
  • MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    I have it, also, and LOVE it! Definitely a work out, and I haven't gotten bored with it yet. It's trainer led and they change up the workouts and muscle groups. I began with the 21 day cardio kick start, spent a few days after that playing with a few other pre programed workouts, and today finished phase 2 of 3 in the 9 week program.

have you lost weight with it?
  • MrsH06
    Options
    I havent tried it, but I do have the Biggest Loser game, and I love it. You get a good sweat. I also like the just dance. I workout to that too.

I also have the Biggest Loser game and Just Dance. I get bored to fast with doing the same songs over and over again.
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options

Yes, I've lost about 12 lbs in 10 weeks. At the beginning (pre MFP) I wasn't calorie counting...now that I've been using mfp and EA Active 2, it's much better :)
  • MrsH06
    Options

Yes, I've lost about 12 lbs in 10 weeks. At the beginning (pre MFP) I wasn't calorie counting...now that I've been using mfp and EA Active 2, it's much better :)

WOW! That's great! Congrats!
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    I still love just dance have about 5 fave songs I always workout too. still thinking of getting biggest loser and ea active, but unsure wether to get ea active on xbox or wii, might get biggest loser on xbox, I love the boxing on there it's my main workout
  • akwait
    akwait Posts: 1
    Options
    I used the first version of this game last spring. A friend left her Wii with me while she went overseas, and Wii Active was one of the 'games' she left behind. I used it diligently for three months, and coupled with better eating habits and somewhat active days (lots of walking involved) I ended up losing around 20 lbs. I stopped using it because my friend came back and I returned the Wii to her, but I really enjoyed it. I did mostly strength exercises and some cardio, and it only took 30 min. out of my day. If this is the updated version, it's bound to be even better. I really enjoyed how it made me conscious of what I was eating and whether I was being active enough or not.
  • loureenclare
    Options
    I have XBOX KINECT! and I play DANCE CENTRAL. I love it! It makes you sweat a lot.
    There's a calorie counter there too, so it will know how much calorie you burned.
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I bought to wii specifically to get an exercise game. I bought the wii active 2 because it was on sale. I figured that I would buy the wii fit game later. Now it has been 5 mons and I see no need to get the other program. I love this game. I work my way through the cardio kick start and have several customized extra cardio workouts to do as well.

Most importantly I can do this whenever I am able and there is no driving to the gym involved. It is also a great model to my toddler that she gets to see me exercising on a regular basis.