---Back Progress--Over 240lbs natural WEIGHTLOSS

Options
13»

Replies

• BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I see this, and I think I can actually lose my 20lbs, no where near what you have accomplished . you go girl:)
  • K_Huck
    K_Huck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing inspiration!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow! You are absolutely incredible, way to go!!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful and wise post. And you look absolutely fantastic.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    whaaaat that is amazing!!
  • rbfl86
    rbfl86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing! I am just starting out on my journey, like many i've started and stopped a hundred times before but I am truly motivated and holding myself accountable. I hope to one day be able to share a success story like yours!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    That's so great, it seems like a fairy tale to not only lose the weight, but totally transform your body as well. You are a superstar!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    All of you guys are so awesome thank you so so much!
  • leximarie3
    leximarie3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Amazing!
  • cajodi
    cajodi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Often times I am extremely impatient. Your words about patience being the most beautiful part of this process will now be my inspiration. Thank you so much;) and yes look awesome! ;)
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful back!!! :D Thanks for the inspiration! You look wonderful.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I can completely agree with you and understand when you said that you were in denial about your reflection. I've lost 7kgs with heaps more to go but I feel waaaaayyyyy better. I look in the mirror and see a fat lady. I'm sure that's not me. It wasn't until I admitted to myself that yes I am the grossly fat lady in the mirror that I started to get serious about getting healthy.
    Well done lovie. You should be super proud of yourself and your accomplishments
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!