Sports bra recommendations?

Options
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a good larger size sports bra? I had a Freya underwired one that was ok but the wires soon attacked me and so I thought maybe a soft cup bra? Any one got one they swear by for high impact workouts? Thank you!

Replies

• lrenaee
    lrenaee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The only brand that has worked for me is Nike, medium or strong support. Every other brand I've tried doesn't do anything to keep things from bouncing around.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a couple that are good (for no wire). The Fiona and Juno. I used to use those when I first started boxing a few yrs ago. Now that I've lost weight around the upper back/chest, I use only Victoria's Secret The Knockout front close (has an inner bra and zippered area over it, and also The Ultimate. Both are underwire, but no feeling it at all. I don't think I could have worn them before losing 30 lbs, but I loooove them now. I really liked the Moving Comfort at the time!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Enell
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Maia.
  • carissacaines
    carissacaines Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Enell
  • gonnalosetheblub
    gonnalosetheblub Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Nike and Victoria secret only do smaller cup sizes
  • gonnalosetheblub
    gonnalosetheblub Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh only half my reply posted!
    Does anyone know how to convert (or a guide to ) enell sizes? They aren't regular bra sizes!
  • hh07
    hh07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a panache underwired one that is good. Worn it about 5 times a week since the start of the year and I mostly bung it in the machine as I can't be bothered to handwash that often and it has been fine. I don't tumble dry it though as it dries on the airer overnight ready for the next day!
  • tigersgirl
    tigersgirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    panache... they run big but i love them... check amazon for sales
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i vouch for enell and lately the panache underwire one too. I have a VERY large bust so i would wear a simple sport bra over the panache and enell just as an extra measure prevent "spillage" at the top. Panache makes you look like you have nice boobs too, enell will tend to squish them into a uniboob. (plus gives you some nice colors..a rarity for those who have cups > DDD)

as for sizing well it generally goes by width size of your rib and your bust. I'm sure there is a sizing chart to look at >< unfortunately can't really help you on that.
  • princesswarrior1
    princesswarrior1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno - all the way!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I wear a Moving Comfort Fiona, it seems good. I am a 34C in a regular bra.
  • mandakhnyamsuren475
    Options
    I am DD and I wear Shock Absorber sport bras. They are great. I have been using it for 2 years and still holds everything in places perfectly! Not even getting old at all.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Panache 5012 - I started in a 38H (and am now a 30FF) and swear by them. They are underwired, but so awesome for high impact everything. They usually run $68 on Amazon but sometimes some of the colors go on sale - I recently got two for $51 each on Amazon (not sure if the sale is still going though)
  • jenncalicollins617
    jenncalicollins617 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! Planned on bra shopping today & y'all just saved me a ton of time & stress! :)