What do you put in your coffee?

Options
123457»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Today I had a coffee at the hair salon and they put Godiva liquor and half and half in it. It was divine.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Today I had a coffee at the hair salon and they put Godiva liquor and half and half in it. It was divine.

*.*
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Oooooooooo
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »

Oooooooooo

Right? lol
  • arditarose
    Options

Oooooooooo

It was a very nice surprise in my mouth (btw seeing you post here and there today keeps reminding me to put up a body fat% estimation pic on "eat, train, progress").
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Oooooooooo

It was a very nice surprise in my mouth (btw seeing you post here and there today keeps reminding me to put up a body fat% estimation pic on "eat, train, progress").

You just reminded me, we are soooo far behind on that thread - must try to catch up this weekend. =)
  • arditarose
    Options

Oooooooooo

You just reminded me, we are soooo far behind on that thread - must try to catch up this weekend. =)

Yay!

Sorry, carry on with the coffee talk.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I love evaporated milk in my coffee.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Exactly 6grams of sugar for a 12 oz cup. Trying to cut that out, but just can't seem to do it. If I go out somewhere for coffee I will splurge on a cappucino with one or two sugars depending on the size of the cup. I used to use 2 creamers and two truvia, but cut out the creamer when I started trying to lose weight, then I was no longer able to get Truvia, and decided to start cutting the sweetness.
  • melanie899
    melanie899 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I use So Delicious vanilla coconut creamer. Although I really need to change to something with a little less sugar (4g per Tbsp)
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Two sweeteners and skim milk or almond milk, when I'm not using a creamer.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of sweet coffee, but I love it with cream/milk/almond milk when I have it around. Fine with drinking it black as well. Only time I add sugar is when I have sweetened condensed milk! :P

It's also delicious if you take butter or coconut oil and add it to your coffee. Put it in a blender to emulsify it completely, and when you drink it gets a little frothy on top and tastes so good. Like a cappuccino :yum:
  • RxMarkV
    RxMarkV Posts: 6
    Options
    Black or undiluted Trader Joes Coffee concentrate...not for the weak hearted or caffeine intolerant!
  • cajodi
    cajodi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon only. No sugar at all. I had to train my taste buds slowly. Started with 2% milk 1 sugar then 1 milk and no sugar. Then only cinnamon 1tsp. It took me 6 months. I heard cinnamon is healthy.