Chrome Extension: "Habitual"

Options
TickingPwny
TickingPwny Posts: 32 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
Has anyone heard of it? Or am I just really late getting on the bandwagon? :no_mouth:

The idea is that it takes six weeks to form a habit. You create a goal, and Habitual tracks it for six weeks, putting a marker on that goal for each day that passes. At the end of every day you check in to let Habitual know whether or not you were successful for the day. Green bars mean you met the goal and gray bars the opposite.

I don't know about you, but I just started using it, and lemme tell you: my obsessive-compulsive need to prevent a break in the green bars has so far been enough to keep me on track. Just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone thinks it might be useful.

Replies

• MichelleWeddingBelle
    Options
    I hadn't heard of it. I'm downloading it now. I spend so much time on my computer that maybe I need something glaring at me in the face to really kickstart my motivation again! Thanks!
  • TickingPwny
    TickingPwny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    No problem! God...I'm the same way. My goal is to avoid excess sweets. C: Maybe I should change it to avoiding late-night snacking...since that's where the sugar tends to come from. xD