I'm back after 50lb gain. UUGGHH!

Options
Hi everyone. I deserted MFP and let stress get to me. I'm feeling kinda down on myself. I can't believe I let myself gain back 50lbs. Especially when I knew how hard it would be to lose it again. Anyways, I need you guys support now more than ever, and it feels good to be back on here. I only posted head shots of myself cause I'm having low self esteem issues. I'm motivated now though and I know I will lose this weight again.

Replies

• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I've tried and tried to lose weight. I found I needed to change me more than what I eat. Once I worked that out everything is clicking. Good luck
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    I've tried and tried to lose weight

Same here, gaining and losing weight it happens! Just focus and if you mess up once in a while; just slap yourself and get back on track!

Feel free to add me as well.

Alex

• jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I did the same I weighed 240 and got down to 198 which was 42 pounds lost. Over a stressful year I gained all of the weight I had lost plus because this year on January 19, 2015 I weighed 248 and now I weigh 217. Everyone is so proud of me but until I hit 198 I am still disappointed in myself so we can do this together one day at a time.
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! You the best!