I had enough..Now i'm getting on track

Options
I've tried everything i could to do right and lose weight and i found this app on my phone yesterday and fell in love with it. Today i decided to check the online options and was so amazed at the support you get. I wanna lose 70lbs altogether but my short term goal for now is 40lbs. I just started my personal trainer 3 weeks ago, so i should be on my way.

Replies

• callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fantastic community who will lift you and push you when you need it.
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome,,,and good luck to you on your journey,,,this site is great for encouragment and support....fell free to add me as your friend if you would like to.....Good thing about this site is we are all in this together,,were all here for the same reason......I wish you the most sucess in your goals...
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Lucky I wish I could get one!! Awesome I know you can do it!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you! this site is great to keep you motivated and informed. We are all in this together. I spend more time on this website than I do facebook anymore and I learn a ton more.

Good luck to you in your journey!!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Welcome... Good Luck on your Journey!!!! You'll find loads of support from the people here!!!!
  • Heartedmsgal
    Options
    Welcome to the family Sugga, and Good Luck on this Journey!!!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I started in Jan this year and set the same goal of 70 pounds. Feel free to add me if you want. I have logged 130 days and have lost 35 pounds! I started slow but now I exercise 6x/week and eat very well with all those extra calories. It has not been too hard since I use to think a diet meant you felt starving all the time. I found out I WAS starving myself and not losing much or if I did, I gained it right back. I love MFP. Now it is a lifestyle and that has made all the difference. You can do this! So many here find success and keep it off too.
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I just kinda stumbled across the app too and fell in love with it. It's even better once you get some friends online - the support and encouragement are amazing. I've never been into the forum thing online, but now I'm hooked - everyone is so nice and makes me feel so good about keeping on track. The success stories are so motivating too. Feel free to friend me! Good Luck and Good Eating!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!! This is an amazing site, I find it so much easier to stay on track with all the tips and support there is here. It becomes addicted though!! :)
  • PsychotikBamboo
    Options
    The more you do, the more you want to do!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    I started in Jan this year and set the same goal of 70 pounds. Feel free to add me if you want. I have logged 130 days and have lost 35 pounds! I started slow but now I exercise 6x/week and eat very well with all those extra calories. It has not been too hard since I use to think a diet meant you felt starving all the time. I found out I WAS starving myself and not losing much or if I did, I gained it right back. I love MFP. Now it is a lifestyle and that has made all the difference. You can do this! So many here find success and keep it off too.

Yes, yes, and yes!!! Absolutely true! I love this site, and have now become addicted to logging everything...and it's helping me to make a major change in my eating and exercise habits. Welcome, and enjoy!!