Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 90 pounds to lose and started about a month ago so I will be around for awhile :smile:
  • sjmcc7
    sjmcc7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also have a long way to go and am excited and motivated to do this finally
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i always try to help people improving themselves
  • tjoeffer
    tjoeffer Posts: 1
    Options
    I could give and use some support as well. I keep starting, then falling off the wagon, so I would love to stick with it this time. My biggest problem is keeping up with an exercise program.
  • Gina848810
    Gina848810 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my nemesis lol. Excersize used to be, but I've been dedicated for a month now. The first 2 weeks were so hard I had to force myself to do it, now at 4 weeks I look forward to it. I hate rest days because of how good I feel after working out. I'm excited to be feeling good and looking forward to the future me .. 40 lbs to go :)
  • onion68
    onion68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I started MFP today (after making monthly donations to WW and not really following it). I have 90 -100lbs to lose, so I can use some supportive friends as well. I'm trying to remind myself that life is full of choices, and when I make good choices, good things happen, whether on the scale or in my life in general. So, I'm trying to pay attention to the choices I make.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • aroberts19
    aroberts19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile: I have about 65-75lbs to lose and could use some more buddies.
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am desperate for some supportive friends.
  • Cindie84
    Cindie84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me.. Looking to motivate and be motivated!!
  • jadetumbler4
    jadetumbler4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm new here and I'd love a buddy :) well I'm Startin out again
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me