Searching for accountability gals

Options

Replies

• Cindie84
    Cindie84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely join! I'm looking to shed 45 by mid-October. Hopefully I'm not setting myself up!
  • rosa2045
    rosa2045 Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to join too! I'm keen as a bean!
    I'm feeling really positive and motivated at the moment but want to keep that up
  • fitbodybootcamp
    fitbodybootcamp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm training for a Spartan obstacle race and need some positive women for encouragement!
  • Julie95020
    Julie95020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mnmartens wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 68lbs and want to continue on a healthy path :)

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! Do you have any tips on how you stayed on track? From past experience I know that maintaining can be harder than losing the weight was.
  • ptmom99
    ptmom99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Brand new to this. Would like to join this group. I would like to lose 50 lbs by next May and new some support and accountability.
  • Cindie84
    Options
    I'm in! I'm training for a Spartan obstacle race and need some positive women for encouragement!

I've always wanted to do those races!! They have a Spartan Sprint coming up in a few months around my area..I'm tempted to register but I think I'd be laid out before I even hit the first obstacle!! LoL! Good luck to you!!
  • cshankes
    cshankes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I was thinking about the same thing. I would welcome a group to help keep me moviated. Does anyone know how to bookmark this group.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Which one are you doing? I'm signed up for a super in june
  • Cindie84
    Options
    cshankes wrote: »
    I would love to join. I was thinking about the same thing. I would welcome a group to help keep me moviated. Does anyone know how to bookmark this group.

If you're on the mobile site there should be a star at the top of the forum you can highlight.
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Count me in !!
  • SonyaPlato
    SonyaPlato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the group. I really need some gals to kick me in the butt to get me started!!!
  • JMcElrath23
    JMcElrath23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of an accountability group! I've been tracking my cals and weight, need to loose the last twenty pounds. Looking for some friends! :) so please add me! I'm working with a trainer at the gym so I hope to have good results!
  • ElleBoogie1982
    ElleBoogie1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    This sounds like a great idea, especially regarding chatting about moods, challenges, etc as I am an emotional eater. I think it will really help to share struggles and be supported at the same time. Can I please join as well? Also live the idea of mini challenges!
    :)
  • imwhitwhit
    imwhitwhit Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Julie95020 wrote: »
    Hi! I am with you! But I have a lot more than 15 pounds to lose! I just lost the first 10 after tracking my food and exercise for about 3 weeks. I have become rather obsessed with it, very motivated!

That's pretty much my story too! Wow! I'm 10lbs down out of 60.

I'd love to join up with y'all!

P.S. I've been logging 25 days in a row'
  • cnojfedf
    cnojfedf Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi All, super cool looks like we have friends to keep us accountable - let's do 5lbs down by end of May. You ready?

I'm a tech dork and don't really know how to put us gals in a "group" - can anyone do it, tell me how? I'll like to start a thread ???? Or do we just check back here?

My tip is that I must plan my meals and I have my own fridge shelf so I don't even look at what my husband a 6yr old boy have avail to eat. It seems VERY helpful. Though I did have a few Graham crackers last night. (Not on my food plan:((((
  • erinnm12
    erinnm12 Posts: 3
    Options
    this sounds great! i'm in!
  • tate897
    tate897 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the accountability group! How can I do it?
  • Cindie84
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cnojfedf wrote: »
    Hi All, super cool looks like we have friends to keep us accountable - let's do 5lbs down by end of May. You ready?

I'm a tech dork and don't really know how to put us gals in a "group" - can anyone do it, tell me how? I'll like to start a thread ???? Or do we just check back here?

My tip is that I must plan my meals and I have my own fridge shelf so I don't even look at what my husband a 6yr old boy have avail to eat. It seems VERY helpful. Though I did have a few Graham crackers last night. (Not on my food plan:((((

You can create a "Group" at the top of this thread if you choose to which provides an option to make it private where people have to request to join or leave it open to all.
  • ElleBoogie1982
    ElleBoogie1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I usually do a Sunday cook-up so I've got things I can freeze for the week. Makes my life easier if I don't have the time to cook a big meal during the week. :D
    cnojfedf wrote: »

• lidi15
    lidi15 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes!! I'm in! Let´s do it together! I lost 55 pounds \o/ ! Also follow me on instagram @lidiannespaz