Turbo Fire?

Options
I'm thinking about trying it, anyone have it? If so do you like it?

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I've only done two days, but so far so good. :smile:
  • khparks
    khparks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love it! However, it's intense! I've been doing it for three weeks.
    I've been working out pretty consistently for the past two years so can handle it (keep up with it) pretty well. If you're not used to intense (includes a lot of plyometrics; jumping) workouts, i'd start out with turbojam first. I did that when I first started working out and lost my first 23 lbs that way. it's also a great way to learn how chalene teaches things and some of the steps she uses.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 25 lbs doing Turbo Fire & using MFP. It works and I love it! I am taking a small break from it for a month but will be back to using it and doing the 90 day program once again. It really works and keeps you fired up! Really fun as well and the music makes you wanna move and dance the whole time. Best workout ever!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!! Week 6!!! Fire 45 is my most favorite!!!
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!! Week 6!!! Fire 45 is my most favorite!!!

I 100% agree with this! I absolutely love TF also! The HIIT workouts are very intense, but that's why they're so short! They range in length of 15 to 30 minutes, and they're what I think of as Turbo Fire's "secret weapon." ;)
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it as well!!! I started with Turbo Jam and went to P90X and now doing Turbo Fire. I have to say that EZ 55 is my favorate and all of her workouts are intense! She is such a motivator that you really want to give it your all and try harder next time!