Thoughts on coffee/caffeine intake?

Options
2»

Replies

• ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my unrestricted pleasure. I made it free. I don't count the 5 calories per cup (I like it BLACK!) and I drink as much as I want. And I buy the good stuff. It is my freedom and joy when I feel like other "treats" are restricted. It has worked wonders!
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I drink up to 4 monsters a day :/

That's what I do. Even my 4 year old knows not to talk to me until I've had one in the morning
  • jsilvernagel
    jsilvernagel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Coffee is fine to drink basically as much as you want as long as you're drinking it black. It's low in calories and gives you the caffeine you want and some studies show it actually has antioxidants in it which can help ward off illness. I make iced coffee and mix it with gold standard mocha cappuccino protein powder in place of creamer and I love it. I get my caffeine in the morning and my protein supplement.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    If anything I find it helps to curb cravings. Drinking coffee fills me up and satisfies me when I'm bored or a bit peckish (when I'm most likely to be craving something!). Diet coke/pepsi etc. is sweet enough that it helps to curb any cravings for chocolate etc. for me.
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing:). I do enjoy my diet coke/pepsi from time to time and def happy to keep my daily coffee for my caffeine fix!
  • dimitriaxo
    Options
    I hate soda, but I need coffee/tea in my life, especially when I want something sweet. I mean... I'm half italian. I can't help but love me some caffeine.