Yummy Snacks

Options
I'm so hungry today! I need a healthy, yummy snack idea! Any good ones?

Replies

• rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This may be lame, but I love hummus with baby carrots. Sabra hummus with roasted red peppers is delicious. I don't know if you are looking for something sweet, but that is what I had today. It's great, because you get to dip and the hummus is creamy, so it feels like a real snack.
  • Tvstarbabe
    Tvstarbabe Posts: 101
    Options
    Omg such a good idea! Hummus is my favorite :), and I just bought baby carrots!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I love apple chips!
    Bare Fruit is the brand i like, sprinkled with cinnamon! YUM! Just dont get the fried ones, bad!
    Also baked spinach chips.
    Just google a recipe.
    Pretty much just baked spinach leaves in the oven and season. So delish :))
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    yes hummus and baby carrots, yummy and filling! i also do greek vanilla yogurt with sliced strawberries and granola. :smile:
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars are satisfying and also taste really good! Almost like a candy bar. In the veggie section at grocery stores, they have 100 calorie - snack packs of Guacamole from Wholly Guacamole the biggest loser package, it's really good and you can eat it with low fat crackers or veggies. Nutrigrain bars are a good one, or any of the 100 calorie snack packs they have out, like chips, cookies, cupcakes if you are feeling something sweet. Otherwise popcorn is a good option, with no butter of course. :)
  • joannbuist23
    joannbuist23 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have started making my own chips out of corn tortillas. Dip them in some salsa or hummus and they are delicious!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    60 calorie chocolate temptations; banana, fruit bowl (pineapple, watermelon, grapes, banana), berries, small side salad with fat free dressing.
  • ali06013
    ali06013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is higher calorie snack, but good for before exercise or something:

A banana with almond butter spread on it, rolled in some crushed Kashi cereal. It's sweet and delicious and has a nice balance of soft and crunchy.