Reviews and opinions on garcinia cambogia?

Options
I've been hearing a lot about this recently, was curious to your thoughts and if you have infact tried it, therefor curious to the results.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,608 Member
    Options
    Save your money. While for some it may suppress appetite, overall reviews are minimal loss at best. It's just another diet supplement on the market replacing the Acai, Hoodia, Alli, Coral Calcium, from previous years.
    No supplement works WITHOUT a calorie deficit and calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Don't bother with it.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    If you try it, stay near a toilet.
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will gladly accept any money you would like to give away.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Total scam. I was drunk and miserable about my weight so decided to sign up for this. Never received any products, despite the fact they took the money out of my account. Also, you can't cancel your subscription with them, their cancellation email is a fake. I had to cancel my card to get them to stop.

So, the fact that it is a weight loss pill and those sorts of things aren't to be promoted on these forums, they are also dishonest ****bags who will steal your money. Drunk me learnt her lesson, and now i follow calories in vs calories out, which has been working perfectly :)
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There are no magic pills.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    It actually has merit, scientifically, but like all the things that have merit the weight loss was unimpressive. This particular fruit was even more unimpressive, to the point where it failed to produce significance in some human studies.

Really, you would be subjecting your body to something that has not been studied adequately for safely just to lose an extra pound every 6 or so months when you can pay attention to your diet and lose much more with way less potential for damage.

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    They are money loss pills.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ive tried them and i tried rasp ketones. One ingredient in most of these is caffeine, which i believe may help during a workout. But i stopped all that nonsense when i joined mfp and discovered the real secret quick way to lose weight- calories in calories out. Ive lost weight fast. 2-3lbs a week adding up to 35lbs in a few months. It amazes me people arent educated in this, as its the fastest and most effective way to lose weight. And its the only way i know to stay on track for life.