can i PLEASE lose 75 pounds?!

soooo this is about my 100 attempt to lose weight but this time feels a little different. I AM FINALLY MOTIVATED! I think lol. With the help of protein shakes and myfitnesspal I better lose some weight! What are you guys doing to help your weight loss journeys?!

Replies

• saral555
    saral555 Posts: 4 Member
    What kind of shakes are you using? I am looking for something that I can use at breakfast. I am horrible about eating breakfast
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Hey I'm looking for motivated friends who want to lose weight. Yep, I'm getting my shakes on with the nutribullet they are awesome. You srs? C'mon!
  • allyxnatara11
    allyxnatara11 Posts: 74 Member
    Im in between using EPIQ Isolate protein shakes and EAS protein shakes. Honestly I suck at breakfast to but this makes it soo easy i just add almond milk and mix in those cup mixers and Im out the door to work
  • allyxnatara11
    I got 2 motivational friends right now ya'll better befriend a girl and lets help eachother out!! if you're done with the rolls like I am lets WORK!!
  • ncl585
    ncl585 Posts: 1
    What I'm doing is sticking to a schedule. A smoothie for breakfast or either 3 eggs with a side of green tea, a snack between breakfast and lunch, another smoothie for lunch, and a light dinner. Usually have mixed nuts or sunflower seeds when I feel hungry. I'm eating more fresh produce daily. I've found that doing a mixture of cardio and strength training workouts have worked really well for me. If I find myself sitting idol, I try to do a few pushups or situps. I try to walk a mile every day. I gave up caffeinated coffee. I've almost completely cut out diet sodas. Drinking more water and cutting out juices loaded with sugar. I use whey protein powder in decaf coffee instead of creamer. Usually have a cup or 2 of coffee a week (it's a good laxative). Check out youtube and find some cool workouts. There's one that involves using free weights which has really helped me to tone up my arms. Try to find exercises geared toward women.
  • allyxnatara11
    @ncl585 yeah a schedule is whats best. I need to create a better one! all those tips are greatt! thanks so muchh