Looking for accountability and support

Options
Down about 70 with diet and walking alone. Looking to ramp up my exercise to drop about 70 more. Any and all support welcome. :)

Replies

• namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you'd like. This is my third week on MFP and my second week into a couch to 5k program. My diet is getting under control, but I really struggle to get motivated to exercise. I have about 50lbs to lose so I'll be in it for the long haul.
  • LeeAnn254
    LeeAnn254 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You add me! It's great to have a support system!
  • kjablinskey
    kjablinskey Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've lost 45 and am maintaining/preparing to attempt to put muscle on. One regret I have for when I was losing is not being more active on this site. You'll get a lot out of it.
  • taracm01
    taracm01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've lost 56 and reached my initial goal. I have found at my goal weight im a lot softer than I thought I would be so I am starting to work on building muscle and loosing a little more. I love running and cardio type classes. I struggle with strength training so I started p90x this week. The videos don't have the fun social piece to them that my running group and cardio classes have but I am hoping to stick with them. Add me if you want.
  • DonnaHilston
    DonnaHilston Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've been on MFP for one week and love it!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me!
  • KMM17173
    KMM17173 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please consider adding me everyone! I'm a newbie. I run three times a week and have 29lb to lose. I had lost 90lb but have gained 34lb of that back. I know where I want to be. I just need to stay in control and go get it.
  • jansengirlnm
    jansengirlnm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like - I could use the accountability too
  • mskurski
    mskurski Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also, I gained 65 lbs lost 15 then gain 30 back. Gotta get this extra lbs off and could use a support system
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Back for round two on MFP first time lost 42 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • guado84
    guado84 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me I need help too :) lost on 3 kgs