Diet to Help Endometriosis

Options
Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone could advise me on what to eat and what not to eat to help endometriosis!

I have recently been diagnosed.

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi:

I suggest you consult with the Doctor who gave you the prognosis, if you have special nutrition issues. S(He) may be able to make a recommendation based on your medical file and your present medical status.
    Big hug and I wish you the best
  • caoimhearlise
    caoimhearlise Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2007 and I think that I'll be able to help. I agree that you should consult with your doctor first to get a better understanding of what's really going on in your body. For the most part, I've gotten the majority of my side effects under control (extreme fatigue, stomach bloating, unbearable cramps, etc.) because of my changes in my diet after I had my laparoscopy. Through trial and error and research, I was able to determine which foods aggravate my endo symptoms. Exercise is also very important. I have to be honest, I haven't been exercising like I should, but I plan to change that soon. If you would like help in this journey, feel free to add me. I would love to keep in touch with you and keep you encouraged. Be blessed.
  • bwayne533
    bwayne533 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Endo diet consists of no dairy, no gluten, no wheat, no alcohol, no red meat/pork, no soy, no refined sugars, .... Good website to follow is endo-resolved.com she has books for iphone iBook, kindle and paperback. I have all 3. Very insightful. I follow endo foodies on facebook and endo diet support group & natural remedies - endometriosis. 2 great groups.