This time I really need to do this!

Options
Hi there. I am always committed to losing weight until something comes up, like a family occasion, stress, work, kids needs, etc. I would appreciate any advice on what is working for you. I tend to plan my exercise, but let other things get in the way so end up not following through. I would like to lose 20 lbs by the end of June.

Replies

• samanthaswales
    samanthaswales Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm so like that too. I think the idea is to plan ahead and go to family events prepared. However I usually over endulge at social settings.
    Get back on track and put it behind you x
  • cjegv
    cjegv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Debster634 wrote: »
    Hi there. I am always committed to losing weight until something comes up, like a family occasion, stress, work, kids needs, etc. I would appreciate any advice on what is working for you. I tend to plan my exercise, but let other things get in the way so end up not following through. I would like to lose 20 lbs by the end of June.

• cjegv
    cjegv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't know why the quote showed here. Anyway, commited to losing 25 lbs. Hopefully a pound a week. Started last Thursday with white knuckle will power. Started using a book on Saturday my personal trainer husband already owns. I'm not spending a penny more on losing weight other than gym membership and running shoes as i need them. Here's to everyone, we can do this.
  • Debster634
    Debster634 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you Samantha and cjegv! Onward and upward!
  • argary42911
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been down this road a few times before and have found myself extremely overweight after "letting myself go". Giving bury at 41, nearly 42 years old has been my excuse for more than 3 years. NO MORE. I'm on a CPAP now due to Sleep Apnea. I weigh 70 more pounds than I should. If I don't take control NOW my weight will control me! Like CJEGV said--"WE CAN DO THIS!" I'm ready--LET's GO!
  • argary42911
    Options
    Ugh--didn't re-read it before posting. Giving "birth" not bury!! LOL