• princessmariannabanana
    Options
    I'd love to join in!
  • Julie95020
    Julie95020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    imwhitwhit wrote: »
    Julie95020 wrote: »
    Hi! I am with you! But I have a lot more than 15 pounds to lose! I just lost the first 10 after tracking my food and exercise for about 3 weeks. I have become rather obsessed with it, very motivated!

That's pretty much my story too! Wow! I'm 10lbs down out of 60.

I'd love to join up with y'all!

P.S. I've been logging 25 days in a row'

That's so funny, I've been logging for 21 days and am down 10 out of 60 too!
  • siobhan_mccabe88
    siobhan_mccabe88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    cnojfedf wrote: »
    Hi All, super cool looks like we have friends to keep us accountable - let's do 5lbs down by end of May. You ready?

I'm a tech dork and don't really know how to put us gals in a "group" - can anyone do it, tell me how? I'll like to start a thread ???? Or do we just check back here?

My tip is that I must plan my meals and I have my own fridge shelf so I don't even look at what my husband a 6yr old boy have avail to eat. It seems VERY helpful. Though I did have a few Graham crackers last night. (Not on my food plan:((((

5lb off by end of may sounds like a masterplan!

I have the same problem of setting my goals too high and then going into self pity eating mode when I don't achieve it so 5lb off by end of may is my mini target.

My main problem is bread! Anyone got any nice low calorie lunch ideas that don't involve bread?
  • Cindie84
    Cindie84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I swop out the bread for lettuce or cucumber sandwiches. I love stuffing peppers & sweet potatoes too. @siobhan_mccabe88
  • siobhan_mccabe88
    siobhan_mccabe88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mmm stuffed peppers sound good thanks!
  • kbxiii
    kbxiii Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Sunday was weigh in day for me, lost 2.5 lbs this week..

How did my accountability gals do this week?
  • Cindie84
    Options
    kbxiii wrote: »

Excellent, keep it up! Weigh in for me are Monday's so we'll see!!
  • newrunner123452
    Options
    I'd love to join!!
  • ElleBoogie1982
    ElleBoogie1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is on wednesdays for me... A bit anxious but will keep everyone posted! :wink:
    kbxiii wrote: »

• princessmariannabanana
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I started a group so we could move off the forum. It's called "Accountability Gals" and anyone can join :)
  • erinnm12
    erinnm12 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! I'm training for a Spartan obstacle race and need some positive women for encouragement!

I did a Spartan Beast last summer and it was awesome! Such an incredible challenge both mentally and physically. You feel like you can do anything afterwards! :)
  • Les_B_FitNotFat
    Les_B_FitNotFat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please, would love to be part of it. Just what I need
  • hkd1970
    hkd1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too, me too. It feels like the home stretch (these last 30 lbs) but wow, it's just a daily struggle to stick with it. I'd love to be part of this too. I'll have to look back through this thread to actually catch up but let me know what is needed!
  • Size06Soon
    Size06Soon Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I need accountability friends too.. so how does the group part work? Do we just keep posting on here or should we add each other as friends? My goal is to lose 25lbs by July 1st.

• Julie95020
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I started a group so we could move off the forum. It's called "Accountability Gals" and anyone can join :)

That's great. How do we join the group? I did a search but couldn't find it.
  • justinee927
    justinee927 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on MFP!

A little about myself:

I've been using my fitness pal for about 4 months. I have a 152 day streak!!! Woo! I've lost 48 pounds in four months so far with MFP. I also post lots of food pics and tips either on here or Instagram! Add me here or on there or both!! Instagram: healthy_choices_everyday

Anyone feel free to add me!! :)
  • Cindie84
    Options
    @Julie95020
    At the top of this thread there should be a message bubble icon where you can return to main forums, recent, my discussions or "groups". You'll find it there..hopefully I explained it well and didn't just confuse you
  • jbesgrrl2015
    jbesgrrl2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I NEED to be held accountable! I'm looking for support this time around and would happy to join if the offer is still on the table. (Maybe it'll motivate me to stay away from the table more often ;)
  • krystalmcm
    krystalmcm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late to join. I've really let myself go and need to lose 41 pounds :( I'm really working hard and need the push to keep it up!
  • Julie95020
    Options
    Cindie84 wrote: »
    @Julie95020
    At the top of this thread there should be a message bubble icon where you can return to main forums, recent, my discussions or "groups". You'll find it there..hopefully I explained it well and didn't just confuse you

Thank you Cindie! I found it!