Oikos Triple 0 Greek Yogurt Texture

I just found Oikos Triple 0 Greek Yogurt at my grocery store. I have a big problem with food textures and cannot eat yogurt with fruit chunks in it. I have tried the Coconut Cream (delicious) and bought the Vanilla and Banana Cream as well (those flavors are notorious for being smooth). What I wanted to know was, are the other flavors (strawberry, peach, and mixed berry) smooth or do they have fruit chunks? I'd hate to buy one of each and find out they have chunks and not be able to eat it (I have tried many times, but I gag and cannot do it). Thank you in advance. I know this is a strange question.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Strawberry is definitely smooth
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Perhaps just buy plain ones and add your own fruit- I find that to be FAR more palatable- the fruit isn't all squishy and god knows how old.

I pretty much ONLY eat cabot plain 10% milk fat- and I either add frozen/warmed black/raspberries. OR- cinnamon/chili powder + honey- and top with a little granola and banana (for some reason I don't like the cinnamon/honey with the berries).

Also-side note- it took me ENTIRELY way to long to figure out how the FK to spell cinnamon. why do I not know how to spell this?
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Strawberry is definitely smooth

Yay!
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Perhaps just buy plain ones and add your own fruit- I find that to be FAR more palatable- the fruit isn't all squishy and god knows how old.

I pretty much ONLY eat cabot plain 10% milk fat- and I either add frozen/warmed black/raspberries. OR- cinnamon/chili powder + honey- and top with a little granola and banana (for some reason I don't like the cinnamon/honey with the berries).

Also-side note- it took me ENTIRELY way to long to figure out how the FK to spell cinnamon. why do I not know how to spell this?

Thanks for the tip! I have trouble spelling words that end in either "el" or "le". I have to write it out both ways to figure it out, lol.
  • Killian_Wargear
    Killian_Wargear Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2015
    I was searching for threads about plain Greek yogurt and what is good to add to it. Thanks for the help. OP, I like my plain with crushed walnuts and/or pecans and a drizzle of honey.

JoRock, why the chili powder and about how much? Thanks in advance.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    None of the Dannon Triple Zero yogurts have fruit chunks in them...tried them all :smile:
  • Fushia99
    Fushia99 Posts: 2
    I have to agree with plain yogurt that you add your own fruit to as it is much easier to control your sugar intake. I find the sugar intake rather low on the program. If you really should be eating this little sugar then the Feds should change the food pyramid to read ' only one fruit per day and the rest must be vegetables'. Also, try Agave syrup as your body processes it better than honey.