feel free to add me

Options
We got this!!

Replies

• CheersToNewLife
    Options
    Woke up this morning and ate a few Hershey eggs left over from Easter. Walked past a mirror and looked at myself and felt guilt and shame. So I have decided to do something about it. I hope those of you who decided to accept my friend request don't mind me using this as a blog. But I feel like it might help me. I plan on being completely honest with everything from what I eat food wise to what I'm feeling emotionally. I'm not new to MFP but I did delete my old account and started fresh. I'm tired of feeling disgusted with myself. I'm tired of feeling like if I don't record it, it didn't happen. I'm to the point where I'm in desperate need of my self confidence back. I'm currently 214 pounds and 5'8. If i check my bmi, I'm considered to be obese. Not what I want. To many heart health and diabetes run in my family. I'm the youngest of 8 siblings, and I'm the only one who does not have a health issue. But at the rate I'm going, it won't be long. I want to change that, or at the least.. prolong it. I have a beautiful family of my own. An awesome husband and two beautiful babies. I just want my life back. My goal is to get down to 150 pounds.. and to do it the right way. So... even though I woke with a bad start... let's get day number 1 going!!!
  • kemi2011
    kemi2011 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there, i can totally relate to what your saying and we got this this!!!
  • LJPearl3
    LJPearl3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I understand. I'm starting fresh today too!
  • autumnkelley123
    autumnkelley123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One day at a time until you reach your goal! If he/she/they can do it, so can we! Let's go!