Good low cal Caesar dressing suggestions?

Options
mamato3inca
mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
I have a bunch of left over chicken and wanted to make a chicken Caesar salad for dinner. Any suggestions on a GOOD low fat/cal dressing?

Thank you : )

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I use blue menu
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I would love to know this as well.....I heart ceasar salads....
  • flyshuffle
    flyshuffle Posts: 10
    Options
    My favorite is Ken's Steakhouse Lite Caesar
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Ken's Light Creamy Caesar is pretty tasty for a "light" dressing!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I LOVE... and I mean really LOOOOVE Ken's Steakhouse Light Caesar. I would drink it with a straw, if that weren't so weird. :-)
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Cardini's Light Caesar is YUMMY!
  • LauriinSB
    LauriinSB Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use Ken's Steakhouse lite caesar.
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    Hands down Bolthouse ceasar (and ranch) are the best I've found. Both are yogurt based and I find them either at Whole Foods or in the produce section (refrigerated) of my local grocery store. The ceasar is about 80 cals for 2T and the ranch is somewhere around 60-70 for 2T. They are a little more expensive but worth it to me.
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Kraft Calorie-Wise Caesar is AWESOME! 30 calories per Tablespoon!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Kens Lite Caesar. I buy this one for my husband and he loves it.
  • jennsie
    jennsie Posts: 38
    Options
    Do you need dressing? I don't like any of it. Perhaps try walnuts with the salad??
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I live in a tiny town with one market, so I'll see what they have. It sounds like a lot of people like Ken's!
  • ali06013
    ali06013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse Farms makes a Caesar Parmigiano dressing. It is yogurt-based and has 80 calories and only 6.5 grams of fat.

Link to the Bolthouse web site details: http://bolthouse.com/our-products/dressings/yogurt-dressings/caesar-parmigiano/detail
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can also just make your own w/o egg yolk. It's not low-calorie, but you can go light on the dressing. It's about 70 calories per Tablespoon. Do a Google search for ceasar dressing. Cooks.com has a good recipe I use all the time. If you make it. Just measure how many Tablespoons you toss into the salad and divide by how many servings you eat. Happy eating! I love chicken ceasar!!!
  • redsoxy
    redsoxy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Newmans Own...Yum!