Good Excersise videos or Workouts?

Options
Well, I'm getting a little tired of just the basic walk, and I walk to start getting really fit! I wan't something that I can do at home. Also i'd need to do this in a smaller space, my room has a tv, but it isn't very big, I can do it in the living room, but I'm a silly self consious teenager, i would prefer that former. :tongue:
If there is a certian video/workout you recommend, how would you log it in MFP? The excersise logging kind of confuses me. haha thank you so much! :blush:

Replies

• rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just did Exhale's Core Fusion Body Sculpt DVD today. They have five, ten minute sections: upper body, thighs, glutes, abs, and stretching. I have never felt my glutes work so hard in my life. I could barely do the ab one, even with the modifications! It's basically a mixture of strength training and Pilates, so it gives you the best of both worlds. It's way tougher than the average Pilates video. I would just log it as strength training, honestly.

Good luck. I walk a lot too, but want more results!

EDIT: Oh, and it really just requires a chair and some kind of wall you can press your feet up against.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love Fitnessblender.com. Perfect for small spaces! I log it as calisthenics, low effort under cardio :)
  • Robinraang
    Robinraang Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Fitnessblender.com. Perfect for small spaces! I log it as calisthenics, low effort under cardio :)
    Okay, thanks Ill have to take a look at it! :)
  • Robinraang
    Robinraang Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    rosestring wrote: »
    I just did Exhale's Core Fusion Body Sculpt DVD today. They have five, ten minute sections: upper body, thighs, glutes, abs, and stretching. I have never felt my glutes work so hard in my life. I could barely do the ab one, even with the modifications! It's basically a mixture of strength training and Pilates, so it gives you the best of both worlds. It's way tougher than the average Pilates video. I would just log it as strength training, honestly.

Good luck. I walk a lot too, but want more results!

EDIT: Oh, and it really just requires a chair and some kind of wall you can press your feet up against.

Okay awesome thank you! :D
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest fitness blender also, it's really good. Also check YouTube for Jillian Micheals workouts.