Here to keep weight stable and compliment my Garmin GPS watch and step counter

Options
Hi everyone,

I signed up to MFP in order to keep my weight stable and mainly to compliment my fitness efforts. I am using a Garmin GPS watch and a step counter as well as a Withings step counter. I am into running (mid to long distances). Need to loose 6 - 8 lbs to make sure my joints can safely stand the constant battering of running shoes impacting on all sorts of running surface mainly tarmac.

Best wish

H

Replies

• aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I have a Garmin Forerunner but the silly thing doesn't have GPS and I have a Withings scale.
  • helsch007
    helsch007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The withings scale is awesome I must say. Recognises different people on it even an intruder I suppose - lol! I can recommend a Garmin Forerunner with GPS. I was not aware they made them without GPS. Which model have you got? I got me a FR610 when it was on sale in one shop and saved over half on the normal retail price. Worth shopping around.
  • paultucker1007
    paultucker1007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your Garmin GPS watch is just lovely
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy!!!! Welcome welcome home where fitness gains are celebrated and goals celebrated louder!

If you ever have questions or wanna brag about your latest session Add me up!

I am a newbie to the My Fitness Pal app - currently training to compete in a triathlon even called The Ironman Canada. So my goal is different than yours, I try hard to keep all my pounds despite all the high volume high mileage high intensity cardio that I do!

Look forward to another encounter man and Kill your workoust!