Looking for some friends!

Options
Isloa
Isloa Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys my names Arie. I've been using MFP for almost a month and I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me. Ive done calorie counting and training before but I usually had a friend or a couple of friends to keep me motivated and with their help I would always meet my goal. Well, here I am again on a mission to make myself healthier and I would really appreciate some friends to help push me to do better and work even harder than ever before. Here are somethings you might want to know about me. Im 18 years old, female, and am from Jamaica (though I've recently moved to America). Im 5'8 and 130 pounds though my goal weight is 115 pounds (which for me is a very healthy weight to be). Ive worked as a model since i was 14. Im hoping to find someone a little similar to help me on my journey. Thank you so much for reading this, i hope you consider me.

Replies

• Mlane303
    Mlane303 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Arie! My name is Marquita! I've only been using this app for about 11 days now & I'm also in need of some support & motivation. I will add you as a friend! Best of luck & remember we can do this
  • Isloa
    Isloa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm to lose weight before I go to college as well because I've heard a lot about the freshmen 15 as well
  • SwagJuice
    Options
    Hi arie and marquita
  • cheyenne__brown
    cheyenne__brown Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm cheyenne, I turn 18 next week and want to lose 10-14 pounds for summer! Ive had this app for about 2 and a half months but I stopped for about 3 weeks but I'm trying to get back on track! I'll add you :smile: