When to record weight

Options
I weigh in the morning, but I do not record here - only Monday's weight. Should I record if I go up in weight? Or just wait until I drop to less than what is already recorded?

Replies

• mch2829
    mch2829 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Once a week right after you wake up is good. I think you should record the same day every week regardless of whether your weight went up or down. If it's going up, you need to figure out why that is. Hiding it from yourself isn't going to help.
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but I'm fully aware that weight will fluctuate so I have One Day a week where I will do an official weigh in day where I take my weight, measurements and pictures. But regardless of whether you do it daily, weekly or monthly you should record it consistently regardless of if there is weight loss otherwise you aren't able to keep yourself fully accountable :)
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Saturday first thing after my morning piss.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I get the impression people just go with what works for them. Maybe play around with recording at different frequencies to see what you find most motivating and useful/informative.

I weigh and record every day except when I'm away from home. Works for me.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the morning, but I do not record here - only Monday's weight. Should I record if I go up in weight? Or just wait until I drop to less than what is already recorded?

Whenever you want.