Phentermine

Options
dseeman8412
dseeman8412 Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
hello all! I just started phentermine 15mg not meeting my calorie goal.. big surprise. Is this going to screw up all my progress so far? I've managed to lose 27 pounds with exercise and diet.. But the hunger was getting to me so that's why I chose to start the suppressant! Any input suggestions or ideas greatly appreciated. Also any stories about the topic!

Replies

• Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Eating less than your goal will definitely not hinder progress.
  • Kenellen1
    Kenellen1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am by far not the expert...but, I believe if you are hungry, then you are not eating either enough or the right type of foods...you can eat your fill of raw veggies, steamed greens, etc. Give it a try and see if that helps..good luck!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you do not feel like eating, add foods with lots of calories: nuts, peanut butter, sour cream, mayonaise, butter, . . .
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I've been on it. Never again. You were doing great without it, why start a drug with some potentially dangerous side effects? Do a search on the boards, you will see how people generally feel about appetite suppressants.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Just curious... but if you've been losing weight with diet and exercise, why would you start taking Phentermine? You've already found something that works. Why not continue with it?
  • _JonnyQwest_
    _JonnyQwest_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Crack is Whack! No quick fixes...whats the point, you get off and your hunger comes back and you gain the weight back. Put in the hard work and watch your diet....there is no short cut.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    P.S. without the chemical control of my appetite, and never having learned to control my appetite without the drug, I put back on the 80 lbs I lost in record time. I'm paying for it now. I get to do it all over again. :)