Need to lose that "last 10lbs" & keep it off!

Options
Would love to hear from others who are getting started, on their last ten lbs or maintaining.

Replies

• primrose2572
    primrose2572 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm here trying to lose 10lbs but having a hard time doing so. I track everything I eat, stay in deficit and excersise, but I keep going up and down in weight. I know weight loss isn't linear but I'm getting quite frustrated with myself. I just don know where/what I'm doing wrong???. What's been your experience?
  • dstein46
    dstein46 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 10lbs. So far I've lost 13.6 and it's been about 9 weeks. Make sure you measure and weight everything you would be surprised at how much you are actually eating and it can really affect your weight loss! Anyways good luck on your journey, add me if you want support!
  • kcjchang
    kcjchang Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    6 more pounds to go but might tack on another 5. It's definitely more difficult to lose the last few; 4lbs in 8+ weeks while increasing my cycling mileage from 100 to 180 a week. Hoping to make it by fall (was really hoping by summer :-(). It's been difficult to stay on the same calorie deficit as the first 40lbs while increasing my training load. But, riding alone after the first hour on a two-three hour group ride is more disheartening. Priorities.