willing to help motivated individuals who are looking to lead a healthy lifestyle

Options
Hi, I thought I would offer to help anyone who is new to leading a healthy lifestyle. If you are looking to lose weight or gain muscle....whatever your objective is I am more than willing to help out. I practice flexible dieting protocol which allows you to eat anything you want. The only stipulation being that you have to hit macro nutrient goals daily. Let me know if you need any help.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    What are your qualifications?
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    How do know what my macro nutrient ratio/goal is?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    How do know what my macro nutrient ratio/goal is?

Research and experiment. Usually you start with setting a protein goal and then adjusting your carbs and fat until you find a solid point for you.
  • angelfiire
    angelfiire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey...need to know a few details about yourself. Age, current weight, goal weight, activity level. ie do you have a sedentary job/how many times do you workout pet week. Etc. Give me an idea of what your goals are and I'll do a macro calculation for you to get you started. You can check out my instagram act as well: angelfiire1098
  • angelfiire
    angelfiire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a degree in Kinesiology...but more important I have a tremendous amount of "Real life" experience. I have helped numerous people reach their weight goals with ease.... I'm just looking to lend a helping hand and offer support if needed.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    angelfiire wrote: »
    I have a degree in Kinesiology...but more important I have a tremendous amount of "Real life" experience. I have helped numerous people reach their weight goals with ease.... I'm just looking to lend a helping hand and offer support if needed.

You're new, so people are skeptical about you. Instead of a blanket offer for help you'd probably do better just jumping into threads where people asked questions and offering your two cents.
  • mnmrg
    mnmrg Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I've tried losing weight before but I give up easily I want a better healthier life for me and my two boys I started at 190 n I'm currently 175 but that's where I give up. You think you can help me out
  • kenaserrano
    kenaserrano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. Help new here. I am 48 need to get rid of 20 kilos. I am not sure what percentsges should i mange in carbs, protein and fats. Sedentary no more than 5000 steps a day. Suggestions??