Anyone with 100+ pounds to lose?

Options
I have read several success stories on here of people who took a longer journey but reached their goals. I am finally in the right frame of mind to start this journey and wanted to find others either on the journey or just starting to "talk" to.

Replies

• courtneyallisonatx
    courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been on my weight loss journey for a week now, need to lose a little over 100 lbs. add me! I'd love to help motivate!
  • willowee2003
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat- started 12 days ago, have about 100lbs to lose. I've been down this road so many times... lost and gained so many lbs... I want this time to be different.
  • melanie899
    melanie899 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same here. Finally have my brain in the right place. Started 3/1 and have 100 ish to lose. You can add me if you'd like. Good luck! We CAN do this! :smile:
  • jdorlshagen
    jdorlshagen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started in June of 2014 with a goal of loosing 225 lbs, and have lost 134 so far.
  • NikkiLexi
    NikkiLexi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 120lbs! That will bring me to about 175lbs. I started about 20 days ago :)
  • pamski928
    Options
    Sounds like I have some people who I can take this trek with. And congrats to all who have had success so far!
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    I have approx. 140lbs to lose to get to where I will be happy to :smile: add me if you like :smiley:
  • tammyr150
    tammyr150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have a 100 pounds to drop. I just started 7 days ago. Some days I wake with the feeling of I got this, other days I wake thinking mmm pancakes. This will be a long journey and I would love to have friends along the way.
  • aprice678910
    aprice678910 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have been with MFP for about two weeks now. I have joined a gym and do personal training. My biggest down fall and I get butt chewed from my trainer for not eating enough. I have roughly 130 pounds to lose. Looking for new friends who share the same struggles and can be my support group. I have no support in my weight loss journey and I find some days to be very trying. Send me a request and let's connect :)
  • traveling12015
    traveling12015 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm open for connections. I have 100+ to lose, and started around 2 weeks ago. o:)
  • Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been on this journey almost 2 years. It takes time and patience. I am down 40lbs and have 60 left to go. I workout at home with BeachBody products during the week and go to my subdivision gym on the weekends when its crappy out or I walk around my neighborhood, all by myself, to get my steps in. You can add me as well as a friend. You can add me as a friend as well.
  • Thelinna
    Thelinna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started back in January and I've lost 22lbs so far, I still have about 108 to go!
  • markus532
    markus532 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i started January 0f 2014 and lost 150 in 9 month so far i gained 20 back due to being in the hospital but back on track to loose what i gained and loose another 50
  • quintoespada
    quintoespada Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    in around 6 months, i've lost 73 lbs. my weight loss goal is 120 lbs. down. i'm down to 181 lbs. right now. feel free to add me, if you want.
  • jansengirlnm
    jansengirlnm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I've got awhile to go...
  • frazerkate_sw
    frazerkate_sw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺

I started in September 2014 and am 39lbs into my 119lb journey! Slow moving, I know but I'm getting focused now. I've been doing Slimming World and much as I love the concept and group support (still going), without calorie counting, there's no way I'm hitting my goal anytime soon!
  • GoldieRocks61
    Options
    I started 5 days ago. I have 135 pounds to lose. I would love to share this journey with you. Please add me if you would like.
  • shanm702
    shanm702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am re starting my journey today with a little over 100lbs to lose. I am finally ready to do this and get this weight off.
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me - I started a little over a month ago and want to lose 90-100
  • savcannard
    savcannard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have gained 100lbs since high school, 6 years ago.