Garmin

Options
2»

Replies

• phoenix251
    phoenix251 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use Forerunner 310. What sports or fitness are you into
    Walk, jogging and hiking mostly, though I also use the heart monitor for any weight lifting workouts I do.
  • phoenix251
    Options
    ccmayw wrote: »
    Hi, just got my vivofit on Thursday! It has really helped to keep me more active.
    I got mine back in October and it has definitely gotten me more active :smile:
  • phoenix251
    Options
    aaliceinw wrote: »
    What is your username on garmin connect Phoenix251

My username on there is phoenix250 instead of the 251 at the end
  • phoenix251
    Options
    aaliceinw wrote: »
    I have a vivofit and a Forerunner 70.
    I'm not very active right now because I fractured my ankle but I am happy to find more users my user name is aaliceinw, so please feel free to add me.

I'm taking the moon boot off for a few hours today so I can go swimming and get back into exercising again.

Thanks, I will add you if you don't find me first!
  • phoenix251
    Options
    Brobill64 wrote: »
    I have a Vivoactive and really like it. I'm looking to connect to more people. My support circle all have Jawbone UP. :)

My user name is phoenix250 if you want to add me
  • phoenix251
    Options
    yorkyboy72 wrote: »
    Letz_Run wrote: »
    I use the Vivosmart and its so funny how you do end up parking farther away or taking the long way back to the office. Great for getting you up and moving and tracking what you have done.

If you do any cardio I would recommend getting a heart strap since I notice when I did not sync my Wahoo HRM with the Vivosmart the calories where lower than with. Makes sense and was wondering why the MFP was always higher on the calorie count than the Vivosmart.

I find I'm making myself walk more too to reach my daily goal and try to surpass it. Great device.

I bought the one with the heart monitor and ya I love it! I always try to surpass my goal too!
  • phoenix251
    Options
    Thank you all for replying! I actually just saw all these now, so anyone who left their GC user name, I will probably be adding you soon :)
  • dallover67
    dallover67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivofit, love it!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I've got the vivoactive....but have a windows phone so have to sync manually. It's great. Don't care so much about the step tracking, but the triathlon stuff is good and it lasts for a while. The HR is also right on, so much better than the ones you wear on your wrist during activities....the wrist ones tend to be inaccurate at higher heart rate zones.
  • wishiwasarunner
    wishiwasarunner Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    using the forerunner 110 - it works well with MFP
  • Hagoal
    Hagoal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am using vivofit since Jan this year. Love it!! Love it!! Simple to use. Gives me the motivation I need. And down around 12 lbs since Jan.
  • meraki78
    meraki78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE, my Vivofit!!!!!
  • jabx1962
    jabx1962 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    315 Days consecutive and counting using the Vivofit. If you want to see my Garmin Connect page, PM me, and I will give you access.
  • blondiebrooke
    blondiebrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    phoenix251 wrote: »
    Hi, looking for others with vivofit fitness trackers or other Garmin products.

Add me! I'm using the garmin vivoactive and it's been wonderful!
    Would
    Love to chat!
    Brooke
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Garmin for life!
  • phoenix251
    Options
    phoenix251 wrote: »
    Hi, looking for others with vivofit fitness trackers or other Garmin products.

Add me! I'm using the garmin vivoactive and it's been wonderful!
    Would
    Love to chat!
    Brooke

Add me on Garmin connect too if you want
    phoenix250 on there!
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've had my vivofit since Jan and it has helped me so much along with MFP.
    Feel free to add me: lbengle79
  • dondotwinks
    dondotwinks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have vivofit love it especially the HRM :smiley: dondotwinks on connect