New!

Options
Hi, I'm very new. My name is Betsey. A few facts about me: I've had two children, my highest weight (during pregnancy, just prior to giving birth) was about 194 pounds. My weight before getting pregnant the first time was around 132-135 pounds. Since pregnancy I've been able to maintain my weight between 150-155 pounds without really trying and eating whatever I want, but that's not really healthy.
My goal is to get back to 135 pounds but with muscle (before I had little muscle and was just lean because of youth).
I've tried doing this before. Last year I was able to lose enough weight that I weighed in at 134.5, but over the next few months I just ramped my way back up to the 150's.

I've been trying to gain control of my bad eating habits (going out for lunch on workdays, chocolate, baked goods, sugar sugar sugar) and start being more active. I have a gym membership (that I haven't even been to in months...) and a Wii Fit at home that I've been using often recently.

I enjoy getting on the elliptical when I can motivate myself enough to get to the gym and I enjoy yoga.

My coworker introduced me to this site and I've found it very useful! It's so easy to use and I've already lost six pounds.

Replies