Getting back on the bandwagon!

Options
Hello! Awhile back I was in a good streak and getting well, but then I fell off the Bandwagon and jeopardized my progress significantly. Month ago I uppes and joined the gym and diverted myself from a daily negative food types (I miss my chocolate and french fries).

So here I am, hoping to get my self back on track and shedding the weight.

Replies

• falulu209
    falulu209 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Pandicles
    Pandicles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Keep Positive it's all a learning curve!

I have been there a few times too, my fitness pal weight loss curve looks like one hell of a rollercoaster ride :)
  • babystac25
    Options
    I miss french fries as well lol
  • danielssmith
    danielssmith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on. I was going great guns last year. Took my foot off the peddle and now a few weeks in to getting myself back to speed. I guess it important to remember that just because you slip up doesn't mean you are off the wagon for good.
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've done exactly the same. Been naughty for a month not working out or counting calories so today is a fresh start. Weather is warming up and I want to be able to wear smaller clothes this year!!!
  • vegaschick82
    vegaschick82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it!!
  • Learn2BFit
    Learn2BFit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have been off of My Fittness Pal for quite awhile, but time to up my game a bit! I just started the Advocare 24 day challenge, thought I'd follow it up with getting some support here and getting back into food journaling!! Please friend me if you want, I know I could use all the help and support I can get!!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have done that most of my life. lol I like the roller coaster ride comment. I think mine would not be able to be ridden by humans. lol I have got serious since August and lost 146 lbs with 104 to go. So I get the ups and downs of this struggle. Anyone can feel free to add me for support.