Lost 1 stone in 4 weeks and can't see a difference?

Options
im going on holiday at the end of June and have noticed I need to change me ASAP! I am the heaviest I have been in my whole life and don't want to any longer feel like the fat one on holiday. I don't want to be dripping with sweat because I'd rather hide my skin than show it off. I have lost a stone in 4 weeks so far and would love to lose more but I haven't seen or felt a difference even after a stone? The only time I felt good was the other day when my friend called me about a picture I posted from a road trip and told me I looked amazing. I am working on loving me for whatever size I am and I am also working on my weight so I can be happy and healthy and fit into those gorgeous dresses and shirts for my holiday!

Replies

• laurafegan180
    laurafegan180 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    9i9qddo0j8pb.jpg
  • noellabella
    noellabella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can tell! A stone is a huge amount, good work!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    A stone is fantastic! It depends how heavy you are when you can see it. It took me 2 stone to notice a change. You can do it! Others will notice first. Why not take measurements and see if that shows a difference?
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference! Keep up the good work!!
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    dont give up keep going i know what it feels like after a month, it starts to get a bit tedious sometimes however if you keep going them you will see and feel big changes. i lost a stone like you in four weeks and didnt feel different and then i started to slack and put on 1/2 again, im starting to lose this half but its slightly harder now. so whatever you do girl dont stop. and as for the pictures you look amazing girls there is a huge difference. Great Work o:)
  • laurafegan180
    laurafegan180 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Thank you for the advice I keep telling myself not to stop but it's so difficult. Temptations are everywhere but I feel like I can do it this time it's just too easy to go off of track.
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've lost 87 pounds (6+ stone), and honestly, sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see the difference at all. That sounds crazy, right? Sometimes our brains take a long time to catch up with our loss. Take some pictures of yourself from the front and side every 10lbs as you lose, and keep them. When you start feeling like you don't look different, get those pictures out and look at your progress. Your mind will be forced to see it. I see a big difference in those pictures. Don't give up!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    You should try to take a picture in the same pose in similar clothing. Then you will see! :) 1 stone = 14 lbs - Here's my "1 stone difference" pics.

omuw6imf400p.jpg

And this one, just 14 lbs later. :) ( I do think I was wearing a better bra in this pic thoug...lol)

hytbrxex6bs7.jpg

I can see a difference in your pics but it is hard to tell cause you're in such different poses

• Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much a stone is equal to in pounds but I can definently see a difference in your weight loss. Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!