What is the ideal you're looking for

Options
astgte
astgte Posts: 81 Member
Id say that everyone has a vision in their mind as to what they want to achieve from all their efforts in reducting their weight or bodyshape, is there an ideal that is there in the back of your mind as to, yeah, thats what I want to get. Im not looking for a ripped abs or huge muscular build, but I would like less muffin top and a flatter gut. And be able to walk into any shop and know ill be able to pick up a shirt/top in a large/medium easily.

Replies

• astgte
    Options
    No one else have a final goal?
  • mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Final goal not really. But i would love to be 85kg with 10% bodyfat.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would love flat tight abs again (like I had pre-children). OB said that won't happen without surgery due to my muscles separating
  • Amybcb
    Options
    @mikevandewetering from a woman's perspective you look great already!
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    For me, it is a certain pair of jeans........I got into them 3 years ago and felt soooooooo good! I didn't care what anyone else thought ( though my husband said, ' wow!'), so if I can get back to that pair of jeans and that feeling, I will be happy. Oh and yes, when I was in those jeans? I loved taking them off,,,,slowly......wink wink.
  • Amybcb
    Options
    @astgte sounds similar to my goals with the belly
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'd love it if all the effort I put into working out would show up as lowered body fat %, but have been told that it's really difficult as you get older.
  • mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    @Amybcb thank you, it makes my day
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have told my trainer a bodyweight goal, and a body fat goal, and I'd love to see my weight under 9st, even if just once (it's at the lower end of a healthy weight range for me and I'd be disappointed if my trainer were to say she approved TBH).
    Really though I'd like to see the definition that's in my abs "in just the right light, first thing in the morning" visible all the time. I'd like some definition to my thighs and now I can see shrinkage in my bottom, I'd like to stop that before I end up with a flat bum!!
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    flat stomach, tighter everywhere, feel good about removing my shirt in public.
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    My goal is to look in the mirror and be able to say "Damn I look good!" :wink:
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wardrobe of lovely clothes that wink at me when I walk past to the throw on "comfy" ones ;-)
    That's my goal. Not too bad but still a goal.
  • astgte
    Options
    I can really identify with the removing shirt in public thing, never ever would consider it previously
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I am almost at my weight goal, but I want to get my body fat % down to the healthy range... I am a bit high, and am working on that.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    a new body would be nice but aside from that just lose a fit more fat
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Ideally I'd like to reach a weight of 170-180...without having to eat all day
  • astgte
    Options
    I suppose id like to ad in id like to do at least one proper push up or pull up. Just one, something to work from
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    A tight stomach, but that will never happen thanks to stretching out so much when I was pregnant.
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I just want to feel happy and confident when I look in the mirror instead of disgusted and hopeless!