I am no longer overweight!

Options
Today I am pleased to announce that I achieved my goal of being no longer overweight. I must admit that I was rather sceptical at first of achieving my goal but by keeping to MyFiutnessPal's calories target together with Endomondo keeping a track of all my walks and exercise bike rides it has happened. Whilst I wasn't very overweight my waistline had expanded so much and my trousers never sat well. However that has all changed with at least 4 inches off round my middle.

What makes this more special is that 18 months ago I had a kidney transplant. Before then I could not walk any more than 50 yards without stopping to recover so when I walked 4 miles in under an hour on Saturday you can see why this is such a thrill.

I cannot stress how happy I am and thank you so much to my 2 best buddies MyFitnessPal and Endomondo

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!