90 Days of MFP!

Options
MRivera422
MRivera422 Posts: 62 Member
So today marks my 90th day of logging! I am 5'11 and I am currently at 236 pounds with a starting weight of 270 pounds. These last three months have been much easier then I could have ever expected thanks to my girlfriend's support. I have just continued to eat at a deficit and made sure to never go over my calories. However, I have been slacking on the gym portion but that will begin to change starting today. This morning was day 1 of C25k and I plan to go to the gym to lift two times a week combined with a little cardio warm up. I was going steady for like three weeks but gave in. However, after this morning's run I now have the extra little kick in the butt to get me moving again. I have a goal weight of 190 that I want to achieve by August. In order to make this happen I have to start kicking this into high gear and start being active. Just wanted to share my small success and future plans. I will be back to post all about my ending progress when I reach my goal. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work...isn't it amazing what you can accomplish in 90 days!?
  • jenhill76
    jenhill76 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats! I'm on a 14 day streak & more determined then ever! I'm FINALLY in the right mind set to succeed this time!
  • MRivera422
    Options
    Thank you! This has been a great experience I cant wait to see my future results.
  • MRivera422
    Options
    jenhill76 wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm on a 14 day streak & more determined then ever! I'm FINALLY in the right mind set to succeed this time!

That is the key. You have to hit that point where you know this is what you want to do for yourself. My turning point was when I hit 270 and realized how close I was to being 300 pounds! Goodluck on your weight loss journey! :)

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    nice !! keep up the commitment and you will definitely get to where you want to be!!
  • whb2015
    whb2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!