Which Resturants have you found that has a fit section?

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
thought it would be a good idea to post this....so far I have found

ruby tuesdays (they break down calories and even for there sides in this section)
Logans (they have a fit menu as well with a special salad as a side)

Replies

• jullstew
    jullstew Posts: 4
    Options
    O'Charley's and Applebee's also have fit menus.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Chilis has the 'Guiltless' Selections!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm in a small town with limited selection but for quick work day lunch, I like subway or Arby's when I don't take my own. For dinner, Ruby Tuesday's fits in nice or anywhere that serves grilled chicken or shrimp and steamed veggies. I'm glad you posted this, I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's suggestions.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've also found that most big chains (and even some smaller ones) have nutrition info on their websites. They might not have the calories or a "fit section" on the menu, but if you know you're going there, you can plan ahead.
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Seasons 52 has nothing on their menu over 475 cals!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I love how Applebee's has their lighter meals.... and they're FILLING. And the food isn't bland at all!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Seasons 52 is a local restaurant where EVERYTHING on their menu is 500 calories or less.
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    thought it would be a good idea to post this....so far I have found

ruby tuesdays (they break down calories and even for there sides in this section)
    Logans (they have a fit menu as well with a special salad as a side)

omggg ruby tuesday's
    Chicken Fresco A juicy, all-natural grilled chicken breast with vine-ripened tomatoes, lemon butter, and a splash of balsamic vinaigrette.
    672 Calories • with white cheddar mashed potatoes and fresh, steamed broccoli

so so good, I was surprised how delicious it was!! And really good portion size!
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Boston Pizza has a "delicious alternatives" healthier section of their menu. They list the calories and fat for each dish right on the menu!
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    apple bees and chilis does as well!
  • wannabefit4life
    Options
    IHOP has healthy alternatives. Their whole wheat french toast is YUMMY! :)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Red Lobster has a guilt-free menu. All big restaurants are required by law to have their nutritional info on their website so be sure to check if you know where you are going.
    I wonder if any have a lower sodium menu as most all these meals will be high in sodium. Thats why they taste so good!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    Pizza Express has a 500 calorie range of pizzas...but I don't know if they have pizza express in the states.

Subway is awesome as you can make anything a little bit healthier by choosing to have it as a salad. They also have lots of low cal/fat options like chicken breast, ham and turkey etc.