Do you think i'm fat?

Options
Hi! I am 160cm and 54kg, my friends always tell me that i'm fat, sometimes i cry and felling guilty about the food that i ate today, did i seem normal to you guys? Thank you very much for Replying!:) I need a Friends too! Nice to meet you:)

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It doesn't matter what we think. It matters how you feel.

Edit: I think you already know you're not fat. And you certainly don't need to lose 25 pounds.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    They don't sound like friends to me.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP how do you see yourself is what matters?
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need new friends, hun. If you're comfortable how you are, stay this way. If not, make a change - but do it the healthy way. Read up on the sticky posts here, manage your intake, get more exercise, and don't feel bad if you eat what you love sometimes, as long as you fit it into your goals. Food is not the enemy!
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    What you need to lose are those so-called friends.
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    They don't sound like friends to me.

:# This is true.
  • jamie_reynolds
    jamie_reynolds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    if your friends are telling you that you're fat, then they are probably not your friends. be happy with yourself, and don't feel guilty for eating. if YOU are not happy, then this site can give you lots of tips and motivation.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Just break up.

What did you expect?
  • AngellicaAnastasya
    AngellicaAnastasya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your support all!:) I'm very happy that i found this App:) I will eat more healthy than now, thanks guys!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    For your height, you weight is just about perfect looking at statistics.

I don't know why anyone would tell you you're fat, because that can't be true with your stats. Anyone saying that is probably not happy with them selves for some reason and they make you feel bad so they are not the only ones who are not happy.

I know it hurts when your friend say things like that but try not to let it distort how you see yourself.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    You're overweight by about as much as your a-hole friends weigh. Since your own bmi is squarely within the normal range, all you have to do is get rid of them and you'll be fine.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You need more supportive friends. Statistically, you are at a healthy weight. Focus on learning how to love yourself and hopefully better friends will come along with that.
  • buzzrio
    buzzrio Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    At your weight and height you are certainly not anywhere near fat! If they were your true friends, what you weigh and how you look should not bother them one bit. They should be supportive and certainly not make comments like this towards you. Have you told them how you feel about this? You are a normal and healthy weight, don't let them bully you, and look after yourself! Eat well, exercise to give you energy and do what makes YOU happy. Nothing else matters! :smile:
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You have a BMI of 21...you need new friends and work on increasing your self-esteem.