Looking for new friends to share my journey with who are pumped to look good by summer!!!

Options
cprmt88
cprmt88 Posts: 9 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
Looking for friends to keep motivated!! Im on day 9! Add me! :)

Replies

• elizabethcurtis1996
    elizabethcurtis1996 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyones free to add me the more support the better :)
  • cprmt88
    Options
    Who has issues with excercise? Just get up and walk Jeeze lol
  • baileysanford964
    Options
    Looking to look good by june 24th anyone is free to add me
  • cprmt88
    Options
    Lets do this!! Add me for reciprocal support and love!!
  • Puzlgrl21
    Puzlgrl21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Lets do this and keep at it!
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Y'all can feel free to add me. I log every day and also blog sometimes on here. I try to post motivating things and help anyone out however I can. I'm on day 12 and am really hoping to reach my goal by the time I go to Punta Cana with my boyfriend this summer! Feel free to shoot me a message anytime you need support! :)
  • Dezfit702
    Dezfit702 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app & i love that people are so motivated & wanting to stay connected to help each other!
  • Jamisonanne
    Jamisonanne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will add you all! I definitely would love to get/give more support and inspiration! Hope you all had a fantastic day! <3
  • randiijanay
    randiijanay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Requesting you all!! I need motivation and people to talk to up here too! We can do this!
  • Marleyd03
    Marleyd03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Need motivation. Half way to my goal but losing motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • skinbeauty2005
    skinbeauty2005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 23 of a 90 day bikini body mommy challange! I've already noticed small improvements and although there are days I really have to push to get my workout done, I keep telling myself it's worth it to look and feel better! I enjoy getting/giving encouragement so feel free to add me, as well!
  • calibeachbum2
    calibeachbum2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose the last 10 for a trip in June. I have been logging since New Year's Day down 20lbs (baby weight) with 10 to go!
  • shaffermadi
    shaffermadi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add ME! I'm just getting back on track after vacation and I need people to keep me on track!
  • ajcc500
    ajcc500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for a while but only just started posting on the boards. Went back to work today after easter holidays and ate a lot of goodies in the staffroom!! Going on holiday at the end of May for a wedding and want to look good. Don't have any friends on here yet and don't know how to add people from the app, feel free to add me!!
  • vdobbo1
    vdobbo1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, I'm on every day and here to help whoever needs it.
    I'm in this for the long haul, we can all do it and help each other along the way
  • dees197417
    Options
    I'm so amazed at all you guys here its like 1 family helping out every one who wouldn't want to be a part of this group I'm on every day do feel free to add ok more than welcome we all have a goal let's do it together thanks guys don't 4 get to add
  • dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Same add me!
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! The more friends you add the more motivation and support you have!
  • jessicandy
    jessicandy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • ajcc500
    ajcc500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to add friends through the app? I've made bad choices today so should probably connect with more people on here to motivate me to eat better!