Fitbit Users: Is yours syncing with myfitnesspal today??

Options
Mine isn't. I've got over 10,000 steps in today and no calorie adjustments. Anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• CLKgramma
    CLKgramma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't synching either. Tried powering down. Didn't help.
  • boredfatman
    boredfatman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nope and it's driving me crazy!
  • macaroni_me
    macaroni_me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine neither, not since early this morning :(
  • Modarella
    Modarella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just noticed this too, no calorie adjustment!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Mine hadn't been but it just adjusted. So maybe check now?
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Noticed that too. Glad it's not just me. I wonder what they're (fitbit) doing to things on their end.
  • macaroni_me
    macaroni_me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to have synced now too
  • jenniferann320
    jenniferann320 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ugghh me too, tried reboot, uninstall reinstall, nothing. I've hit my 10,000 and nothing. And I've tracked over 2 miles of walking. They need to fix this asap! Lol
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just me. Contacted fitbit--which they told me to restart my Charge HR (which I can't do unless I'm at home with THAT charger). I don't know how many times I have removed/reinstalled today and changed options--only to be disappointed.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Mine is adjusting just fine. I haven't done more than my walk during my morning break yet today but I have 10 extra calories showing.

It might not have been syncing this morning because I did notice that it hadn't deducted the 25 calories or so that it usually does on mornings I don't run before work. I just didn't pay much attention to it at the time.
  • SMoorcroft
    SMoorcroft Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine the same but I followed this:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-

Had to disconnect Fitbit from MFP and 'Revoke access' on my Fitbit account - wait 15mins then reconnect (through website not app) as explained in the 'Still no adjustment?' Section

It's been fine ever since. X
  • SMoorcroft
    Options
    Fitbit just sent out a firmware upgrade too so that might resolve it without revoking access etc
  • lose_30
    lose_30 Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Mine has been doing fine all day. But myfitness pal did freeze on me to point where I had to Uninstall and reinstall
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit Charge has been syncing ok so far today.
  • SMoorcroft
    Options
    I've got it wrong, I believe the firmware update is for the Surge to add (amongst other things) a Bike tracker with GPS to the exercises! Whoop!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    In the last week, I've gotten the "fitbit is down for maintenance" message at least 15 times. Its getting pretty old and frustrating, especially in the evenings when I'm trying to figure out what sort of calorie adjustment I've earned.
  • dennyman100
    dennyman100 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had that problem, just disconnected fitbit from MFP then reinstalled it and it worked fine for me.