Lost 18 pounds with small changes/occ. logging, back to MyFitnessPal for friends and encouragement!

Options
Hello,

I was active on MFP about 2 years ago, and found it really helpful. I went from the high 180s to 169 currently, through sporadic logging and no regular exercise.

Now, I'm looking for friends who are ready to commit to a lifestyle change. Especially those of you who have dealt with compulsive eating, or just issues with food in general (not eating enough, or too much, skipping meals only to binge, etc.).

If you're interested, please add as a friend or I will add you :smile:

Thanks,

S

Replies

• rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I lost 10 last year and need to finish the job!
  • lesliebunny
    lesliebunny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. We sound like kindred spirits in the weight loss realm. I am trying to look at this as a lifestyle change and not just a "diet" too. Good luck to you!
  • blantonjm197
    blantonjm197 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting back up after being away from MFP for a year or two. Basically I need to adopt the healthy eating and exercise as a life style as I don't want to stay the weight I'm at and I need the life style to keep me from going back again and again. Good luck to you and I'll encourage you along the way.
  • cajun_belle
    cajun_belle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please feel free to add me... I've been off and on MFP for a couple years now but have finally committed myself to a lifestyle change. I'm eager to get this weight off for good with dietary changes as well as exercise. Good luck to you!