Favorite Zumba Videos?

Options
Hey all! I took my first Zumba class the other day and had SO much fun. Unfortunately, I can't afford to take the class more than once a month but would love to continue to do Zumba at home. Do you guys have any favorite videos, whether on DVD or YouTube that you LOVE? I'd love your suggestions! Thanks!

Also, I'm always looking for new friends for motivation and support! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Replies

• theston412
    theston412 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Youtube will be your best bet, IMO.

There's a channel for a group called ReFitRev and they are awesome. I don't know what your taste in music is, but they have family friendly music and family friendly moves.

I would go to YouTube, type in "Zumba" and watch your search results explode.
  • Vickiangel1003
    Vickiangel1003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. I have it for the Wii. I think the Zumba dvd from the infomercial is almost the same. I found this on amazon, it's about $54: http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitness-Total-Transformation-System/dp/B002HZ4XMC
    But the youtube videos are free so you can try all and stop them if you don't like it. Good luck! :)
  • hankinspace
    hankinspace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love zumba too! Club Fitz Fitness does my favorite choreography, you can do a killer routine at home for free. A lot of gyms offer classes, for example at Crunch you can take unlimited classes for 20/month.
  • theston412
    theston412 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't know about where you live, but in my area, we have a lot of Zumba at local churches, schools, ect. We have one at the ice rink during the summer (since it's closed), and they move it somewhere else during the winter. Maybe look into that!