a scary sign or just normal?

Options
hello everyone! i have noticed something in my lower belly, that it looks separated from my groin zone!
all my friends with a belly don't have this problem, my belly seems to "gently hangover" while their belly seem to gently hug their groin
now i am not sure if this is completely normal when you have fat and everyone is just different, or if it's a sign of loose skin!

also i did a internet test with measurements of waist and others that tells me i am around 17% bodyfat, i think it was too kind! (66kg x 177cm)
what bodyfat is most realistic in your opinion?

i have asked in the past a similar question where everyone told me it's just fat, however i didnt ask the specific question about this sort of "separation line" splitting my belly from my groin, this is what scares me and makes me doubt! i will see an expert in 14days however in the meanwhile you guys can give me your opinionszgjlg7xl7ce2.jpg
rfxszcv7irsd.jpg
740bogwfkt0v.jpg
vdpl2nx033s4.jpg
2m1fxfjfvagl.jpg

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    That doesn't seem abnormal, but if it worries you, ask your doctor.

It just looks like a fold of loose skin.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    That's how my stomach looks now I've lost weight. I had a caesarean though 10 years ago.

I'm sure it's perfectly normal and just needs that last bit of belly fat to go?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    It's fat

Just lose it - build some ab muscles and you'll be good
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    It looks exactly like my mummy pouch. I haven't had a c section. I'm guessing you haven't either lol. So I think we both just have a bit of fat there
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Mine looks like that but I have had two children (no C-section though). So I would say it is the result of putting on a lot of weight then losing it. It looks totally normal to me
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Mine looks like that and i have had no babies-just fat i'm afraid my friend. But we can beat it!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    If I didn't know better I would've sworn those pics were of my husband and not some random dude online. Most definitely completely normal!
  • noxiousvegeta
    Options

aimeerace wrote: »
    That's how my stomach looks now I've lost weight. I had a caesarean though 10 years ago.

rabbitjb wrote: »
    It's fat

It looks exactly like my mummy pouch. I haven't had a c section. I'm guessing you haven't either lol. So I think we both just have a bit of fat there
    JoRumbles wrote: »
    Mine looks like that but I have had two children (no C-section though). So I would say it is the result of putting on a lot of weight then losing it. It looks totally normal to me
    Mine looks like that and i have had no babies-just fat i'm afraid my friend. But we can beat it!
    If I didn't know better I would've sworn those pics were of my husband and not some random dude online. Most definitely completely normal!

thanks for your opinions, but one more doubt is the belly button.
    it dosent look "rounded" it looks like it is "frowning"
  • MLLeFever
    MLLeFever Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just fat. Have the same issue with my stomach and belly button.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

aimeerace wrote: »

rabbitjb wrote: »
    It's fat

JoRumbles wrote: »

thanks for your opinions, but one more doubt is the belly button.
    it dosent look "rounded" it looks like it is "frowning"

Stop gazing at your navel. :)
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Got the same thing going on. It's annoying especially since that's the last place the fat *kitten* off from.