Need my 'get up and go' back!!!

Options
I have so far lost 40lb but I still have about 45-50 to go and I am stuck!! My will power sucks lol I inow know exactly what to do but I am so un organised (and a tad lazy lol)

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Okay girl, that mindset has to change! If you say your willpower sucks, you'll never have willpower. If you say you're unorganized and lazy, you'll be unorganized and lazy! Like you said, you know EXACTLY what to do ('cause how else would you have ROCKED that 40lb weight loss so far?!) so get back up and DO IT!

WHY did you start this journey in the first place? How did you FEEL 40lbs ago? How do you feel NOW? How do you think you'll feel when you're at your GOAL? How will it feel to go BACK to where you started 40lbs ago? It's much easier to keep going than it is to start over. RECOMMIT. Is the goal you had when you first started still applicable or do you need to change it? WHAT'S making you stuck?

Feel free to friend me and we can work through it! :)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Hey! Try setting small, measurable, daily goals! You can't change yesterday, you can't see the future, but you can make a commitment to yourself just for today!

And feel free to join us at the "just for today...daily comittment" thread.
  • Manda1273
    Options
    Thanks guys, I think I am gonna try smaller goals, do it pound by pound rather than focusing on 50lb!!