Calling All Factions! (Divergent Challenge)

Due to the popularity of the Hunger Games challenges, @auddii and I are creating and running a fitness challenge based on the Divergent book series by Veronica Roth.

We will run 3 9-week challenges, each challenge based on each book in the series, starting with Divergent, following with Insurgent, and then ending with Allegiant.

The challenge will start in 2 weeks, on Monday, April 20th, with rules and details explained in this group (eventually). The group link is here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10128904/prepare-for-the-choosing-ceremony#Item_4

Invite your friends, invite your foes, no prior knowledge of the book necessary to play.

We look forward to fighting the fight with you!

Replies

• Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Just joined :) Can't wait for it to start!

• celsner
    celsner Posts: 6 Member
    This is interesting. Following
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Shameless bump.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    I was just about to do the same thing!!
  • auddii
    Bump.
  • tizzylish1975
    tizzylish1975 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Just joined...excited!
  • auddii
    Just joined...excited!

Yay! A new victi... I mean participant! :devil:
  • KateCSI3
    KateCSI3 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to join... How do I find the group?
  • auddii
    KateCSI3 wrote: »
    I'd love to join... How do I find the group?

There's a link in the first post. It's an open group for now (it will go private once we start up), so just click that you want to join. You can post in the main announcement, and then just jump in and pick a faction that fits your personality (and post in that faction thread).
  • KateCSI3
    KateCSI3 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you!
  • tizzylish1975
    auddii wrote: »

That worries me a bit. LOL

• auddii

That worries me a bit. LOL
    Ha, I swear we're not that bad. As a testimony, many of the people who joined did our last challenge. They didn't die!
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Yep - I've been a repeat volunteer victim ;)
  • extraordinary_machine
    Bump!!
  • auddii
    Also, we're getting a little Dauntless heavy. We'd love to have people join the other factions!
  • tizzylish1975
    Ha, I swear we're not that bad. As a testimony, many of the people who joined did our last challenge. They didn't die!

That makes me feel a little better...as long as one of the challenges doesn't involve trying to run to catch a moving train! LOL

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    I joined up! I never did anything like this but I git excited wgen I saw divergent!
  • auddii

That makes me feel a little better...as long as one of the challenges doesn't involve trying to run to catch a moving train! LOL

Ooh, we hadn't thought about taking the book literally, but that's a good idea... :wink:
  • extraordinary_machine
    Bump!! We're closing the group on April 18th at 11:59 pm (mountain time) so if you want to join, head over!!
  • auddii
    We're still Dauntless heavy. We could use some members in other factions as well!