Anyone with 100+ pounds to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• dollywillow
    Options
    I need to loose roughly 100lbs and starting my journey today. I have a butt load of weddings and hen do's this year and want to be body confident and healthier for that and many other reasons :)
  • chrismcde
    Options
    I just signed up tonight. I want to lose 100 - 150. I would love support through this journey. I know it will be a long journey but I feel very motivated right now...I hope that lasts
  • hatelove2027
    hatelove2027 Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have just started a week ago and I have 100lbs to lose! We could keep each other motivated! We can do it!!!
  • ShanellyBoo
    ShanellyBoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started January 5th and lost 16lbs so far. I would like to lose a total of 130lbs. Feel free to ADD me! :smiley:
  • ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    There's s 100+ lbs group that has some great people. You may want to check the groups section.
  • SophieKean90
    SophieKean90 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i want to lose about 51lbs as a minimum, 75lbs as a maximum, its not quite 100 but feel free to add me!
  • SarahF1980
    SarahF1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've dipped in and out of here for a while but started again on Saturday 11 April and have loads to lose but feel like I'm in the right place now. Easter choc is all gone and I'm using the NHS charts and podcasts (not quite ready for Couch to 5k yet but I'll get there). Fingers crossed.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    100lb is my first big goal, feel free to add :-)
  • rdec873
    rdec873 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Have a little over 100lbs to lose STARTING NOW! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Hvngfaith88
    Hvngfaith88 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am on the same journey. I use Striiv band and it does help. I have noticed that if I walk enough to keep my calories burned at over 1500 even though I am not losing weight, I am losing inches...
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Looking to lose about 125 or so.. Continual yo-yo dieter here
  • Carlala2
    Carlala2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started in February and am down 20 lbs. I have at least 86 more to go. Anyone can add me :)
  • samzi91
    samzi91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to this today but I need to loose weight and a lot of it. Hoping this will be my success story! (And hopefully yours too) :#
    Can anyone help/support/ motivate me?
    Xx
  • vseda1326
    vseda1326 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me. I am a returning MFP app user. I got off track and now weigh more then when i first started. I am in need of support. I just don't feel motivated enough. i am good for a couple of days then get off track. This really sucks!