Starting the 21 Day Fix

Options
Tomorrow I am starting the 21 day fix. Looking for people who are working on the same thing.

Replies

• twolff124
    Options
    I started my 2nd round of 21 Day Fix Extreme yesterday. I was so happy with the original that I was excited when I heard that she made the Extreme.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    21DF is one of my all-time favorite workout programs. Autumn is motivating and never condescending. The program will work your full body and the nutrition portion makes good sense.
  • lsamples2
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing this program. I'm just worried about the choice of foods will be blah to me.
  • xandralaw
    xandralaw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I loved this program! Autumns workouts are awesome - stay with those consistently and your body totally changes.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between the 1st 21 day fix and the extreme? Is it just the workouts?
  • twolff124
    Options
    The workouts in extreme are EXTREME....and I love them. The food is a little different. The workouts are what is the most different.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 23 127 day fix and loving it!!!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    good luck on you program. I loved it and will start another round of it next week. Pintrest has some awesome meal ideas for those of us that cannot think outside of the box.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between the 1st 21 day fix and the extreme? Is it just the workouts?

Hint: One of them is extreme and the other is a fix.

I'll leave you to sorting out which is which.

Meanwhile, these programs seem remarkably popular for people to repeat...many times...over the course of many years.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Equus5374 wrote: »
    the nutrition portion makes good sense.

You can have just the right portion size for you just by using MFP?
    lsamples2 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of doing this program. I'm just worried about the choice of foods will be blah to me.

You could eat anything you like using MFP?

Why are you here??
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

Meanwhile, these programs seem remarkably popular for people to repeat...many times...over the course of many years.
    Very funny, at least someone answered the question. It is the exercises that are different.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Very funny, at least someone answered the question. It is the exercises that are different.

Out of curiosity and not to attack... how?
  • jmwhite13
    Options
    badderj wrote: »
    Tomorrow I am starting the 21 day fix. Looking for people who are working on the same thing.
    SconnieCat wrote: »

Out of curiosity and not to attack... how?

I just started the 21 day fix today. My daughter has had success with it

• Karyth06
    Karyth06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started my second round of 21day fix today..