30 Day Shred results

Options
katiejo2011
katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
This took me longer than 30 days because of life. but I finally finished today so here are my measurements. I have lost a total of 7lbs and 11.75 inches.
30DayShredMeasurements.jpg
For some reason I can't adjust so it shows the last column. But you can still see the change

Replies

• RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I just started it today!! How did you track it on MFP?
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I hope I can get results like yours! I think I might do her Ripped in 30 Day video as well (like 30 Day Shred in the AM and her Ripped video in the PM).
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just started it today, and it is kicking my butt. I hope I'll be able to stick it through to the end like you. Are you going to continue to do this now, or are you moving onto something else?
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started the Ripped in 30 about 2 weeks ago. so it helped with inches too. but still I think most of it was due to 30 day shred because i don't work as hard with the Ripped there are moves that i cannot do yet.

I plan to start p90x on May 23 as well.

i will probably go back to this after 90 days. I need to break things up.
  • Caligurl209
    Caligurl209 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WTG i just started this today. Felt pretty good when I was finished, but hopefully I wont be too sore tomorrow.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing results!
  • RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WTG i just started this today. Felt pretty good when I was finished, but hopefully I wont be too sore tomorrow.

I started today too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!